Sunday, May 6, 2007

Wake Up And Shut Up

Hi,
I have been on quite a journey since last summer. I went from ignorant and happy to sort of educated and very angry. If you caught Penn on Maher's show on Friday; that kind of angry. Currently I am fairly at peace with the world, less angry, more educated (I wonder if that would work for 'others'?) I arrived at this point after reading 5600+ pages in about 20 books since June/July. I watch too much tv, but much less today. I recently cancelled a bunch of recordings in my DVR (Tivo). I now see through every news broadcast, most tv shows, newspapers. I used to vote, I will never vote again, you should never vote again. 'They' can not manipulate votes to the pre-planned outcomes if everyone ignores their 'patriotic duty' and does not vote. Everyone stay home and continue to melt the remaining live cells in your cranium watching 'reality' tv. When you vote, you give 'them' permission to continue their plans. At this point those of you who still have a few wires connected know where I am headed and where the title originated.
More to follow,
Tim Hilliard

No comments: