Wednesday, May 9, 2007

9/11, Stop Asking How!!!

Watch the video of Z-Big to the left. Click here for the direct link. Pay attention to what he says about 9/11 during the 10 minute mark to where Charlie cut him off (big surprise) "I understand the shock effect of 9/11" Yes that can be interpreted more than one way. Let me repeat, YES, that can be interpreted more than one way. Read my ABC post where I refer to 9/11. All you students of symbolism will notice the 'Washington background', notice blue tie, red tie, purple scenery, double cubes in side by side. Z-Big gives us coming attractions of future waste/de-population in the 'Global Balkans' a subject in his 2004 book. I am reading his 1970 book Between Two Ages where he correctly PREDICTS the end of America's Industrial Age as it transitions to a hi-technology - service industry age. He also makes other crazy predictions about something called the Internet(?) real time video communications(?) Predictive Programming? That is crazy talk.

I'm going to go sit in the corner now,

Tim Hilliard

No comments: