Monday, May 7, 2007

Autism and Nappy Ho's

So how many people think that antique half dead completely brain dead radio...sorry confused Imus with the Leader of Color. Imus says stupid things all the time. It was when he did not stay to the script and said something intelligent got him in trouble. The medical community is providing our children with shots that poison them and in many cases cause Autism. I speak to more and more parents that are questioning whats that shot for? Don't worry Mrs. Smith we give this shot so your child will develop a cancer in his 30's, very safe and required by law. If you have been around for a while you will be very surprised at all the extra shots given to new arrivals. I find it shocking that kids today develop so many medical problems. I don't understand, we give them the best medical care in the world, all these shots to protect them AND they still get sick, I don't understand. Funny how I never missed any school, perfect attendance in 4th grade, only a day here or there my entire k-12 career. I bet I would have had perfect attendance had I received all the shots available today. So if you still think Imus was fired for a hair/life style comment and not for clashing with the government/medical people (Drug Inc.) do us all a favor and go get a flu shot.

Become a threat, think,
Tim Hilliard
P.s. I am starting to warm up to their de-population model.

No comments: