Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why I Stay In Bed....

Minutes before I have to leave for work. So I get up this morning much earlier than usual, which I usually contribute to a low volume of spraying the day before. Of Course we had monsoon rains yesterday so 'they' could not dope us up successfully. I bet the local fish will be easy to catch for the next few days though. I can always tell when the spray volume is down, because I wake up without the exhausted feeling of the 'spray hang-over'.

Of course I’m referring to ‘chemtrails’, which I see on a regular basis in my area. I snapped these two near Route 495 in Hopkinton with my cheap picture phone while driving top work. Yes folks, jets don’t fly this low and jet streams dissipate. These chemtrails do not disappear; they float over someone else’s neighborhood to poison them.

This sums up it best: Source - yeah I know (stupid undercover fed patriots )
“Congressman Dennis Kucinich of Ohio authored the Space Preservation Act of 2001, which sought a "permanent ban against weapons in space," specifically banning "chemtrails" as weapons. But in a subsequent version of the bill, the "chemtrails" language disappeared entirely. The missing words suggest an eyes-wide-open denial, which says as much about the cover-up as it does about the spraying that's plainly visible in the sky.”

Of course Dennis is another one-worlder take away all your rights psychopath like the rest of them, but he like most do not realize ‘their’ bigger picture so he ends up throwing a wrench in the works, while thinking he is playing along. True one-worlders like Clinton would by contrast pass a bill to increase this sort of thing, he gets it, poor old Dennis does not. Dennis will never be president; he was in the way and could not take the hint to get out of the way so ‘they’ made it clear to him when they took his brother out of the way.

Dennis, like our local boy big Ted, are not committed globalists, but play along with ‘their’ game to survive working from the side that works to delay the goals. Most refer to it as infighting.

Here is a better view viva Las Vegas


Maybe I will do another entry that was what I started to do before 'I got off the track'-hint hint

Tim



.

No comments: