Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Back!

Wow, still here, amazing. So I figure I would lay out some thoughts:

So they passed a food safety bill that ruffled some feathers, didn't see that coming...oh actually I did.
I am impressed though, it appears to be partially legal to still think, didn't see that lasting. I have to say that the masses have gone completely to sleep, all the fear from tv has got them inline, you can't even mention something that contradicts the reality laid out by them men on the hill without being shunned or asked to leave the country. It is absolfuckinlutely insane. The Peoples Party of The United Republic is over. We are still hanging on to that religion thing, wow because I guess if we still think we live under a document written by man, we can live under a really unbelievable story written by MAN. We worship this fantasy of democracy like a religion so we might as cling to religion. I used to hold on to hope that some part of our existence was real, our lives are some mans game, we only think we control it, I know people see it, but they won't talk, they are afraid of unleashing the beast within them. It is to the point now that people pretend things didn't happen, if it came from the tv it is gospel. I just discovered today that newspapers are still printed, and have actual news in them. I learned today that our military is offing themselves in record numbers, there's something to be proud of. I can't even get people to read a fucking book, although our food supply is so disturbing I am amazed we still can remember to wipe.

If I see another cancer ribbon or cancer walk or have to avoid kissing some smucks ass because they were lucky enough to birth a toomah somewhere in their body, I will lose it. Here is my public service announcement:  Cancer is a tool of control, monetary and population. The food is poisoned to keep us down, make us sick. You need to use some logic, kids are not life long smokers, yet they have cancer, why? Genetic engineering, mommy has an unhealthy system that with dad's help she passes it on to you, the wonderful doctors inject your kids with poison, you feed them chemical laden food and have the gall to ask god why? That's very interesting, please tell me more. We have all this chronic disease yet no one see's how all of natures foods are blamed? As a populous we don't smoke, drink or eat fatty foods anymore, we eat a 'balanced' diet, meaning it helps keep the population in balance (controlled) yet we continue to decline. No one asks why, we just go to a doctor and get our medicine like good little worker bees. The critical thinkers have all left the building, that has become anti social, nobody will stand up, to be the one in the group to say WTF? If you question anything you are a nut.

Nuts used to refer to balls, I still have mine...how 'bout you?


No comments: